get object of a listener

Mathias Röllig
Hello!

I can use (register/react/remove) successfully event listeners.
But I found no way to get the object of a listener if it is always
registered.

Goal: The application should react with specific actions if a document
will be closed.

Problem 1:
The macro runs at a new created document. => No problem.
The macro runs again at an existing document.
Now is the question: Was the listener always registered?
This problem can be solved by a global variable that holds the reference
to the listener.

Problem 2 (main problem):
Problem 1 is at the moment unsolveable if more than one document is opened.

So the question is: How can I get a specific listener that is registered
at a specific document?

Thank you!

Regards, Mathias