good daytime whenever you are

Naturecheer Naturecheer
I mean if a saved open office file contains a literary work, can this file
be protected with copyrights by an author of a file under his name?

Без
вирусов. www.avast.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Re: good daytime whenever you are

Rory O'Farrell
On Fri, 5 Feb 2021 16:52:32 +0600
Naturecheer Naturecheer <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I mean if a saved open office file contains a literary work, can this file
> be protected with copyrights by an author of a file under his name?

This is a legal question, and for best information should be posed to a lawyer experienced in copyright in the country of writing.

The simple answer is that copyright usually exists in all literary works, whether they are written on paper or using an editor, but the reservation of such rights may involve compliance with local laws concerned with copyright, such as lodgement of copy(s) with library(s) of record.

It is usual that a certain amount (approximately 10%, differing according to the circumstances and country) of any copyrighted work may be quoted in another article by way of "fair dealing", permitting scholarly analysis or refutation of assertions or other dealings.

But I am not a lawyer, so take my information above under advisement.

--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>

Re: good daytime whenever you are

Andrew Pitonyak
Of course, the medium shirts not matter

⁣Sent from BlueMail ​

On Feb 5, 2021, 6:23 AM, at 6:23 AM, Naturecheer Naturecheer <[hidden email]> wrote:
>I mean if a saved open office file contains a literary work, can this
>file
>be protected with copyrights by an author of a file under his name?

>Без
>вирусов. www.avast.com
><#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Re: good daytime whenever you are

Andrew Pitonyak
Okay, I hate autocorrect sometimes.. I should have proofed it before I sent it sorry.

if you create something using openoffice, you own it, open office does not. It is yours.

⁣Sent from BlueMail ​