[graphics-issues] [Issue 57525] New - Shifted text in slide show mode
To comment on the following update, log in, then open the issue:
http://www.openoffice.org/issues/show_bug.cgi?id=57525 Issue #:|57525
Summary:|Shifted text in slide show mode
------- Additional comments from [hidden email] Tue Nov 8 09:46:19 -0800 2005 -------
MORE PRECISE INFORMATION
Debian GNU/Linux "sid" with Linux 2.6.13
X.Org 6.8.2 with installed and working ATI/fglrx drivers
OpenOffice.org 2.0 (debian package: openoffice.org 2.0.0-2)
In edit-mode everything is fine whereas in slideshow-mode some things are wrong
* Some characters and/or words are shifted and thus overlapp each other or
are not in the visible space (behind border, this also applied to objects)
* How strong something is shifted seems to depend on the used font
(DejaVu Sans e.g. is acceptable, Nimbus Sans L is terrible)
* Sometimes there is a a space in a word that has character in subscript or
superscript; or when something is bold in a phrase
* Although I activated "Relative" in Format --> Page... --> Background
--> Size --> Relative and set the values to 100% the background-imaged is
not strechted, it is is repeated. After having checked AutoFit I see no
effect (I am not sure if this has to do with the actual problem or not)
* I use a resolution of 1680x1050, choosing a lower resolution I see nothing
in slideshow mode.
* The text slide in the attachment uses "Nimbus Sans L" as font.
* On Windows XP everything works fine.
* I attached 3 Files: Impress in edit mode, in slideshow mode and the
actual impress file.