grid printing

Jerold Lazarus

How can I get the grid lines of a spreadsheet to print. The contents of the cells print OK but not the grid lines that outlines the contents.

Jerry Lazarus

Re: grid printing

Bruce Pierson
In the FILE menu select PRINT PREVIEW
Then select FORMAT PAGE   Check the box for GRID

That should do it.

*"I would rather be lost in the woods, than found in the city. "*

On Wed, May 3, 2017 at 3:17 PM, Jerold Lazarus <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> How can I get the grid lines of a spreadsheet to print. The contents of
> the cells print OK but not the grid lines that outlines the contents.
>
> Jerry Lazarus

Re: grid printing

Girvin Herr-2
Alternately, use Format -> Page -> Sheet tab

Then check "Grid"

Girvin Herr

On 05/03/2017 12:48 PM, Bruce Pierson wrote:

> In the FILE menu select PRINT PREVIEW
> Then select FORMAT PAGE   Check the box for GRID
>
> That should do it.
>
> *"I would rather be lost in the woods, than found in the city. "*
>

> On Wed, May 3, 2017 at 3:17 PM, Jerold Lazarus <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> How can I get the grid lines of a spreadsheet to print. The contents of
>> the cells print OK but not the grid lines that outlines the contents.
>>
>> Jerry Lazarus
>> [hidden email]

Re: grid printing

Martin Groenescheij
Forwarded to OP

and you can also achieve this with setting the borders with Format Cells