harassing underlining!

paoloalbertorismondo
Hi,

I use Windows 7 etc. (my question has nothing to do, I believe, with
operating system etc.)

I wrote a paper with a lot of links to another document(s), done with
'Insert-Hiperlink' etc. (pointing to 'Document', of course, not to
'Internet', 'Mail & News') etc..

All text linked is underlined, however, while I find it rather ugly
(since there are a lot of them, as I said).

Is there any way to eliminate these annoying underlining?

Any suggestion will be appreciated, best regards,

Paolo