[help] Booth for FOSDEM 2019 additional Info.

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[help] Booth for FOSDEM 2019 additional Info.

Peter Kovacs-3
Hello all,


I need some help. could someone collect these?

Additional links (e.g. IRC, Google+, RSS, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube,
mailing list etc.):


And our public email contact is dev or private or press address? I am
not sure.

Thanks!

All the best

Peter


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [help] Booth for FOSDEM 2019 additional Info.

Marcus (OOo)
Am 24.10.2018 um 23:36 schrieb Peter Kovacs:
> I need some help. could someone collect these?
>
> Additional links (e.g. IRC, Google+, RSS, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube,
> mailing list etc.):

IMHO it would be easier when we have some more context why/where these
information is needed.

> And our public email contact is dev or private or press address? I am
> not sure.

Also here: What is meant with "public"? Also here some more context is
helpful.

Thanks

Marcus


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [help] Booth for FOSDEM 2019 additional Info.

Matthias Seidel
In reply to this post by Peter Kovacs-3
Hi Peter,

Am 24.10.18 um 23:36 schrieb Peter Kovacs:
> Hello all,
>
>
> I need some help. could someone collect these?
>
> Additional links (e.g. IRC, Google+, RSS, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube,
> mailing list etc.):

We have a project page that may help ;-)
https://openoffice.apache.org/social.html

Regards,

   Matthias

>
> And our public email contact is dev or private or press address? I am
> not sure.
>
> Thanks!
>
> All the best
>
> Peter
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>
>


smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [help] Booth for FOSDEM 2019 additional Info.

Peter Kovacs-3
In reply to this post by Marcus (OOo)
All I can add it is fields to enter on the booth registration.

Am 24. Oktober 2018 23:56:54 MESZ schrieb Marcus <[hidden email]>:

>Am 24.10.2018 um 23:36 schrieb Peter Kovacs:
>> I need some help. could someone collect these?
>>
>> Additional links (e.g. IRC, Google+, RSS, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube,
>> mailing list etc.):
>
>IMHO it would be easier when we have some more context why/where these
>information is needed.
>
>> And our public email contact is dev or private or press address? I am
>> not sure.
>
>Also here: What is meant with "public"? Also here some more context is
>helpful.
>
>Thanks
>
>Marcus
>
>
>---------------------------------------------------------------------
>To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
>For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [help] Booth for FOSDEM 2019 additional Info.

Marcus (OOo)
Am 25.10.2018 um 12:48 schrieb Peter kovacs:
> All I can add it is fields to enter on the booth registration.

hm, OK.

For the social media link, our project page could be helpful - as
Matthias stated:

https://openoffice.apache.org/social.html

As I cannot imagine what mails could be sent to the "public email
contact" (e.g., password, confirmation code) I would prefer privat@ -
just to be sure.

HTH

Marcus



> Am 24. Oktober 2018 23:56:54 MESZ schrieb Marcus <[hidden email]>:
>> Am 24.10.2018 um 23:36 schrieb Peter Kovacs:
>>> I need some help. could someone collect these?
>>>
>>> Additional links (e.g. IRC, Google+, RSS, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube,
>>> mailing list etc.):
>>
>> IMHO it would be easier when we have some more context why/where these
>> information is needed.
>>
>>> And our public email contact is dev or private or press address? I am
>>> not sure.
>>
>> Also here: What is meant with "public"? Also here some more context is
>> helpful.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Marcus


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [help] Booth for FOSDEM 2019 additional Info.

Andrea Pescetti-2
Marcus wrote:
> Am 25.10.2018 um 12:48 schrieb Peter kovacs:
>> All I can add it is fields to enter on the booth registration.
> hm, OK.
> For the social media link, our project page could be helpful - as
> Matthias stated:
> https://openoffice.apache.org/social.html

I assume the form we are talking about is this one:
https://submission.fosdem.org/stands.php

> As I cannot imagine what mails could be sent to the "public email
> contact" (e.g., password, confirmation code) I would prefer privat@ -
> just to be sure.

I believe [hidden email] will do. In the context, I assume this
would be used in a listing page such as (previous edition)
https://archive.fosdem.org/2018/stands/ in the, very rare, circumstances
when a project does not have a web site.

Regards,
   Andrea.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [help] Booth for FOSDEM 2019 additional Info.

Matthias Seidel
Am 26.10.18 um 00:21 schrieb Andrea Pescetti:

> Marcus wrote:
>> Am 25.10.2018 um 12:48 schrieb Peter kovacs:
>>> All I can add it is fields to enter on the booth registration.
>> hm, OK.
>> For the social media link, our project page could be helpful - as
>> Matthias stated:
>> https://openoffice.apache.org/social.html
>
> I assume the form we are talking about is this one:
> https://submission.fosdem.org/stands.php
Deadline is 2 November...

@Peter: Do you still need more info?

Regards,

   Matthias

>
>> As I cannot imagine what mails could be sent to the "public email
>> contact" (e.g., password, confirmation code) I would prefer privat@ -
>> just to be sure.
>
> I believe [hidden email] will do. In the context, I assume this
> would be used in a listing page such as (previous edition)
> https://archive.fosdem.org/2018/stands/ in the, very rare,
> circumstances when a project does not have a web site.
>
> Regards,
>   Andrea.
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>
>


smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [help] Booth for FOSDEM 2019 additional Info.

Peter Kovacs-3
I think so am fine now. There is the link and I think press is best suited.
Yesterday I got distracted. I want to finish this point tomorrow.

Am 30. Oktober 2018 12:03:40 MEZ schrieb Matthias Seidel <[hidden email]>:

>Am 26.10.18 um 00:21 schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
>> Marcus wrote:
>>> Am 25.10.2018 um 12:48 schrieb Peter kovacs:
>>>> All I can add it is fields to enter on the booth registration.
>>> hm, OK.
>>> For the social media link, our project page could be helpful - as
>>> Matthias stated:
>>> https://openoffice.apache.org/social.html
>>
>> I assume the form we are talking about is this one:
>> https://submission.fosdem.org/stands.php
>
>Deadline is 2 November...
>
>@Peter: Do you still need more info?
>
>Regards,
>
>   Matthias
>
>>
>>> As I cannot imagine what mails could be sent to the "public email
>>> contact" (e.g., password, confirmation code) I would prefer privat@
>-
>>> just to be sure.
>>
>> I believe [hidden email] will do. In the context, I assume this
>> would be used in a listing page such as (previous edition)
>> https://archive.fosdem.org/2018/stands/ in the, very rare,
>> circumstances when a project does not have a web site.
>>
>> Regards,
>>   Andrea.
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
>> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>>
>>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]