help content

Taavi Kaevats
Hi,

strings like this here, https://pasteboard.co/Jg7v83Q.png , give me a
bit outdated impression of the help we are building for version 4.2.

"new features released with OpenOffice 3.0", "documents from versions
before 3.0"?

I mean 3.0 was released back in 2008/2009.

Are we expecting anyone still using a pre-3.0 versions? Could it
really be an actual information today?

Taavi
Estonian translator

--
Taavi Kaevats
e-mail: [hidden email]

Re: help content

Maciej Jaros-2
Taavi Kaevats (2020-07-04 19:38):

> Hi,
>
> strings like this here, https://pasteboard.co/Jg7v83Q.png , give me a
> bit outdated impression of the help we are building for version 4.2.
>
> "new features released with OpenOffice 3.0", "documents from versions
> before 3.0"?
>
> I mean 3.0 was released back in 2008/2009.
>
> Are we expecting anyone still using a pre-3.0 versions? Could it
> really be an actual information today?

It's just a historical note. Don't see anything bad about it. People
living back in 2008 and using OpenOffice then are definetly still alive
and well ;-)

Cheers,
Nux.