hi there...

FOR KEVIN LESSLEY
    I have your open office 4.1.6 program, but it has been acting up, often crashing, aznd then half recovering copies of my work, and then it suddenly wanted me to "register it", and now the grammar/spelling button will not make a red underline about possible spelling errors...is there a fix for it, or do I have to re download/install a copy?---kevin

Re: hi there...

David Robley
You don't mention your OS; but if it is Windows 10 there have been
issues with Windows updates causing AOO to crash.

Try forcing Windows to install all updates and see what happens.

As a courtesy I have sent a copy of this reply to you as well as to the
mailing list. Do Not reply to me personally but just to the list at
will be ignored.

On 7/7/19 4:42 pm, FOR KEVIN LESSLEY wrote:
>      I have your open office 4.1.6 program, but it has been acting up, often crashing, aznd then half recovering copies of my work, and then it suddenly wanted me to "register it", and now the grammar/spelling button will not make a red underline about possible spelling errors...is there a fix for it, or do I have to re download/install a copy?---kevin

Cheers
--
David Robley

"What comes before cocious?" Tom asked precociously.