home.apache.org down?

Matthias Seidel
Hi at all!

http://home.apache.org and http://people.apache.org seem to be down,
although:

https://status.apache.org/pubsub/manage.cgi

lists people.apache.org as "Up and running"

Can someone confirm this?

Kind regards, Matthias

smime.p7s (4K) Download Attachment

Re: home.apache.org down?

Raphael Bircher-3
Hi Matthias,

It works for me perfectly fine. If you have problem, contact infra on
HipChat.

Regards, Raphael

Am .06.2017, 12:33 Uhr, schrieb Matthias Seidel
<[hidden email]>:

> Hi at all!
>
> http://home.apache.org and http://people.apache.org seem to be down,
> although:
>
> https://status.apache.org/pubsub/manage.cgi
>
> lists people.apache.org as "Up and running"
>
> Can someone confirm this?
>
> Kind regards, Matthias

Re: home.apache.org down?

Matthias Seidel
Hi Raphael,

I could not get any connection at all to these two sites. Everything
else worked.
But restarting my router/cable modem did the trick...

Reminder to myself: Always restart every device before complaining! ;-)

Regards, Matthias

Am 10.06.2017 um 12:53 schrieb Raphael Bircher:

> Hi Matthias,
>
> It works for me perfectly fine. If you have problem, contact infra on
> HipChat.
>
> Regards, Raphael
>
> Am .06.2017, 12:33 Uhr, schrieb Matthias Seidel
> <[hidden email]>:
>
>> Hi at all!
>>
>> http://home.apache.org and http://people.apache.org seem to be down,
>> although:
>>
>> https://status.apache.org/pubsub/manage.cgi
>>
>> lists people.apache.org as "Up and running"
>>
>> Can someone confirm this?
>>
>> Kind regards, Matthias

smime.p7s (4K) Download Attachment

Re: home.apache.org down?

Raphael Bircher-3
Hi all,

Am .06.2017, 13:16 Uhr, schrieb Matthias Seidel
<[hidden email]>:

> Hi Raphael,
>
> I could not get any connection at all to these two sites. Everything
> else worked.
> But restarting my router/cable modem did the trick...
>
> Reminder to myself: Always restart every device before complaining! ;-)

Or hit it, sometimes helps too. Strange things happen.

Regards, Raphael

Re: home.apache.org down?

Matthias Seidel
Hitting did always help with my old CRTs... ;-)

But this seems to be a problem with my provider. If I VPN in another
network, I can access those site. But Vodafone does not connect...

Regards, Matthias

Am 10.06.2017 um 13:46 schrieb Raphael Bircher:

> Hi all,
>
> Am .06.2017, 13:16 Uhr, schrieb Matthias Seidel
> <[hidden email]>:
>
>> Hi Raphael,
>>
>> I could not get any connection at all to these two sites. Everything
>> else worked.
>> But restarting my router/cable modem did the trick...
>>
>> Reminder to myself: Always restart every device before complaining! ;-)
>
> Or hit it, sometimes helps too. Strange things happen.
>
> Regards, Raphael

smime.p7s (4K) Download Attachment

Re: home.apache.org down?

Rory O'Farrell
On Sun, 11 Jun 2017 20:19:59 +0200
Matthias Seidel <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hitting did always help with my old CRTs... ;-)
>
> But this seems to be a problem with my provider. If I VPN in another
> network, I can access those site. But Vodafone does not connect...
>
> Regards, Matthias

Perhaps clearing browser cache may help.

Rory

--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>

Re: home.apache.org down?

Matthias Seidel
Am 11.06.2017 um 20:26 schrieb Rory O'Farrell:

> On Sun, 11 Jun 2017 20:19:59 +0200
> Matthias Seidel <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hitting did always help with my old CRTs... ;-)
>>
>> But this seems to be a problem with my provider. If I VPN in another
>> network, I can access those site. But Vodafone does not connect...
>>
>> Regards, Matthias
>>
> Perhaps clearing browser cache may help.
Hi Rory,

No, that was one of my first actions... ;-)

However, today everything is working again.
It was surely a problem of my provider (Kabel Deutschland/Vodafone).
Other users even had problems sending mail...

Kind regards, Matthias