how do I transfer pictures from Open Office to my jpeg folder. I have transferred 67 of them to a folder but they remain as documents and I want to see them individually so I can enhance, crop and print them.

how do I transfer pictures from Open Office to my jpeg folder. I have transferred 67 of them to a folder but they remain as documents and I want to see them individually so I can enhance, crop and print them.

Donald Rowland Sr.

Re: how do I transfer pictures from Open Office to my jpeg folder. I have transferred 67 of them to a folder but they remain as documents and I want to see them individually so I can enhance, crop and print them.

Martin Groenescheij
Would be nice if you use the Subject line just for the subject and write
your question in the body.