https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/

Brian Ramsden
The above link is not working – it times out. I can open the french and spanish links, but not the english one. Do you know why?

Regards,

Brian Ramsden

---

Re: https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/

Rory O'Farrell
On Sat, 1 Dec 2018 17:35:34 +0100
"Brian Ramsden" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The above link is not working – it times out. I can open the french and spanish links, but not the english one. Do you know why?
>
> Regards,
>
> Brian Ramsden

Updates in progress.  Be patient.

--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>

Re: https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/

Dave Fisher
Try English again. I just tweaked something and I’m in.

Regards,
Dave

> On Dec 1, 2018, at 8:58 AM, Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On Sat, 1 Dec 2018 17:35:34 +0100
> "Brian Ramsden" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> The above link is not working – it times out. I can open the french and spanish links, but not the english one. Do you know why?
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Brian Ramsden
>>

> Updates in progress.  Be patient.
>

> --
> Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>

Re: https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/

Rory O'Farrell
On Sat, 1 Dec 2018 17:35:34 +0100
"Brian Ramsden" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The above link is not working – it times out. I can open the french and spanish links, but not the english one. Do you know why?
>
> Regards,
>
> Brian Ramsden

It has just now come back online.  If debugging is in progress, it would not be unusual for  it to be intermittent for a time until debugging is finished.

--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>