https live for extensions/templates.openoffice.org

https live for extensions/templates.openoffice.org

Dave Brondsema
We at SourceForge have enabled https hosting for the extensions.openoffice.org
and templates.openoffice.org sites now.  I have set up a redirects (302) to move
traffic over to https.

I also set up extensions.services.openoffice.org to redirect to
extensions.openoffice.org so there is just one canonical domain (same for
templates).

If there's any problems or concerns, I can back out the change easily.  If there
are no issues, I can changes the redirects to 301 permanent in a few days.

--
Dave Brondsema

Re: https live for extensions/templates.openoffice.org

Dave Fisher
Hi Dave,

Thank you!

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone

> On May 17, 2017, at 6:16 PM, Dave Brondsema <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> We at SourceForge have enabled https hosting for the extensions.openoffice.org
> and templates.openoffice.org sites now.  I have set up a redirects (302) to move
> traffic over to https.
>
> I also set up extensions.services.openoffice.org to redirect to
> extensions.openoffice.org so there is just one canonical domain (same for
> templates).
>
> If there's any problems or concerns, I can back out the change easily.  If there
> are no issues, I can changes the redirects to 301 permanent in a few days.
>

> --
> Dave Brondsema

Re: https live for extensions/templates.openoffice.org

Matthias Seidel
Hi Dave,

looks good to me!

Regards, Matthias

Am 18.05.2017 um 00:16 schrieb Dave Brondsema:

> We at SourceForge have enabled https hosting for the extensions.openoffice.org
> and templates.openoffice.org sites now.  I have set up a redirects (302) to move
> traffic over to https.
>
> I also set up extensions.services.openoffice.org to redirect to
> extensions.openoffice.org so there is just one canonical domain (same for
> templates).
>
> If there's any problems or concerns, I can back out the change easily.  If there
> are no issues, I can changes the redirects to 301 permanent in a few days.

smime.p7s (4K) Download Attachment

Re: https live for extensions/templates.openoffice.org

Marcus (OOo)
Am 18.05.2017 um 00:16 schrieb Dave Brondsema:
> We at SourceForge have enabled https hosting for the extensions.openoffice.org
> and templates.openoffice.org sites now.  I have set up a redirects (302) to move
> traffic over to https.

thanks for your help.

> I also set up extensions.services.openoffice.org to redirect to
> extensions.openoffice.org so there is just one canonical domain (same for
> templates).

Yes, works for me.

> If there's any problems or concerns, I can back out the change easily.  If there
> are no issues, I can changes the redirects to 301 permanent in a few days.

I tested some extensions and templates and didn't got any problem like
we have seen in mails some weeks ago.

So, I expect that it is working fine now. But please lets wait for more
feedback.

Thanks again for your help.

Marcus