hyperlinks trouble

ruben apell
Anyone knows how to make work an hyperlink to a mark of a Word text document, from other, both created with MS Word ('97, not proved with other versions) when is opened with OpenOffice?
  I tried and don?t work. Occures a windows fail, cause it can?t find the path.
  Thank you.

---------------------------------

Correo Yahoo!
Comprueba qu? es nuevo, aqu?
http://correo.yahoo.es

Re: hyperlinks trouble

CPHennessy
On Tue November 29 2005 16:46, ruben apell wrote:
> Anyone knows how to make work an hyperlink to a mark of a Word text
> document, from other, both created with MS Word ('97, not proved with other
> versions) when is opened with OpenOffice? I tried and don´t work. Occures a
> windows fail, cause it can´t find the path. Thank you.

The hyperlinks you setup obviously has to point to an existing file on your
computer (or if you are sending the file to others then it must be available
on your network).

Also this list is generally an English only mailing list. If you would like to
communicate in your own language then please have a look at
http://es.openoffice.org -> "Mailing list" or email [hidden email].

Please reply to [hidden email] only

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor