i want to contribute

Felipe Arcos
Hello, my name is felipe arcos from colombia, i want to contribute like a
developer to the openoffice project, but i not sure in which request begin,
i think that may be i can contribute in *Design and implement a UCB Resource
Locking API *because i have knowing of C++ programming.

a little description of my profile is: experience with c++, .net and java
projects. i am a MCT, MCSD .NET, SCJP and SCBCD too.

I really want to contribute so i will be tunned for instructions.

Regards,

Felipe Arcos Velez.
(Sorry if my english redaction has errors, but my native language is
spanish)