iMac Sirerra

Brian Allen
Hello,

Previously I used your excellent word processing software on my Mac mini, now I have upgraded to iMac with Sierra software I find I cannot download and use your software!!

Will it soon be available for Apple Sirerra please?

Brian Allen
UK

Re: iMac Sirerra

Steven Ahlers

> On May 3, 2017, at 2:46 AM, brian Allen <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> Previously I used your excellent word processing software on my Mac mini, now I have upgraded to iMac with Sierra software I find I cannot download and use your software!!
>

> Will it soon be available for Apple Sirerra please?
>

> Brian Allen
> UK

First off only download from:
https://www.openoffice.org/download/

Second open the dmg in your download file

Third right click (control click) on the Apache Open Office icon in the Application Folder, choose Allow from the pop-up menu. Future times of opening will be allowed until you download an update where you will need to repeat second and third steps.

Fourth step if you want drag the icon from the Application Folder to your Dashboard

Re: iMac Sirerra

Steven Ahlers
Oops after opening the dmg drag the icon to the Application folder

Sent from my iPhone

> On May 3, 2017, at 2:46 AM, brian Allen <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> Previously I used your excellent word processing software on my Mac mini, now I have upgraded to iMac with Sierra software I find I cannot download and use your software!!
>

> Will it soon be available for Apple Sirerra please?
>

> Brian Allen
> UK

Re: iMac Sirerra

chuck ef
And I hope he is aware of the Gatekeeper issue. I don't know what was on the Mini.

Sent from my iPhone