images overlapping in java bridge

Vijayalakshmi A P
Hi,

This is in OO3.3.

I am writing images and data to the doc export.

The issue I am facing is when I try to insert multiple images one after
another,
They just keep overlapping each other.

Can anyone plz help me to get across this??

The images should appear one after another.

Thanks
Vijaya

Re: images overlapping in java bridge

Raphael Bircher-3
Hi Vijaya

This is the developer list. For User questions pleas go to the User Forum.

https://forum.openoffice.org/

Regards, Raphael

Am .06.2017, 11:27 Uhr, schrieb Vijayalakshmi A P
<[hidden email]>:

> Hi,
>
> This is in OO3.3.
>
> I am writing images and data to the doc export.
>
> The issue I am facing is when I try to insert multiple images one after
> another,
> They just keep overlapping each other.
>
> Can anyone plz help me to get across this??
>
> The images should appear one after another.
>

> Thanks
> Vijaya

Re: images overlapping in java bridge

Rory O'Farrell
On Tue, 6 Jun 2017 14:57:51 +0530
Vijayalakshmi A P <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This is in OO3.3.
>
> I am writing images and data to the doc export.
>
> The issue I am facing is when I try to insert multiple images one after
> another,
> They just keep overlapping each other.
>
> Can anyone plz help me to get across this??
>
> The images should appear one after another.
>

> Thanks
> Vijaya

Change how the images are anchored.  The keyword to look up in the OO Help files is "anchor".

--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>

SOS

On 06/06/2017 11:27, Vijayalakshmi A P wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is in OO3.3.
>
> I am writing images and data to the doc export.
>
> The issue I am facing is when I try to insert multiple images one after
> another,
> They just keep overlapping each other.
your code must repositioning every image