insert image in calc document using VS C++

insert image in calc document using VS C++

k.misha
Hi!

Do you some examples in VS C++ how to insert image into calc document?

Reference< com::sun::star::drawing::XDrawPagesSupplier >
xDrawPagesSupplier(?);

xDrawPagesSupplier->getDrawPages();

How I need to initialize xDrawPagesSupplier?

Because I have an error when xDrawPagesSupplier->getDrawPages();

Thanks!

Re: insert image in calc document using VS C++

Ariel Constenla-Haile-2
Hi k. misha,

On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 12:44:39PM +0300, k.misha wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Do you some examples in VS C++ how to insert image into calc document?

I posted a Basic example, it should easy to translate it to C++

> Reference< com::sun::star::drawing::XDrawPagesSupplier >
> xDrawPagesSupplier(?);
>
> xDrawPagesSupplier->getDrawPages();
>

> How I need to initialize xDrawPagesSupplier?
With the reference to the document model.

The document model implements css.drawing.XDrawPagesSupplier, it gives
access to the collection of draw pages via getDrawPages() (there is one
draw page per sheet).

Every single sheet implements css.drawing.XDrawPageSupplier, it gives
access to the draw page of this single sheet via getDrawPage().

Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina