install 2nd cd & logging in

Colin Hall
Hi

I am already registered as kamicota but cannot access
with my regular password--->>> can you please help me
here

I have just installed Openoffice 2.0 with the Install
CD and would love to know how to install the CD2
EXTRAS CD

Thank you in Anticipation

Cheers for Years

colin

RE: install 2nd cd

Marc Erickson
Me too - I get an Access denied error when I put it into the CD drive and
the autorun.inf file is pointing to a nonexistent folder on the CD.  I'm
putting this on Windows 2000 and XP with 192 or 256 MB RAM.

Marc

Re: install 2nd cd & logging in

CPHennessy
On Sun November 13 2005 17:35, + Colin Hall wrote:
>  [ MODERATED ] ***********************
> Hi
>
> I am already registered as kamicota but cannot access
> with my regular password--->>> can you please help me
> here
You do not need to use this password for anything except reporting bugs.

> I have just installed Openoffice 2.0 with the Install
> CD and would love to know how to install the CD2
> EXTRAS CD

Where did you get this CD ?
Maybe you should ask them about it ?

Please reply to [hidden email] only