introduction

vishal rami
hi
i am vishal. i would like to work as programmer with open office. i am
fresher. i would like to work in java and c++.

Pls guide me for working in this organization.

Vishal Rami

Re: introduction

Kay Ramme - Sun Germany - Hamburg
Vishal,

vishal rami wrote:
> hi
> i am vishal. i would like to work as programmer with open office. i am
> fresher. i would like to work in java and c++.
>
> Pls guide me for working in this organization.

OOos code base is divided into so called accepted projects, see

   http://projects.openoffice.org/accepted.html

IMHO, one of the most important projects is the UDK

   http://udk.openoffice.org

respectively

   http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Uno

The UDK (Uno) project specifies and implements OOos component model.
Despite to move and update the documentation from

   http://udk.openoffice.org

into the wiki, there are various other todos, please see

   http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Uno/Todo

Just send me a note, if you are interested ...  :-)

  Kay