iphone and mac

Paul Sports
why cant some of my customers open the files on their iphones or macs?

--
Paul Sports
Peachtree Awnings
Cell:    (404) 932-1793

Re: iphone and mac

RA Brown
**  Please reply to the mailing list only **

On Mon Nov 22 2010 10:12:02 GMT-0800 (PST)  Paul Sports wrote:
> why cant some of my customers open the files on their iphones or macs?

How are you sending them the file?  What format are they in?  There is a
version of OOo for the Mac but not iphone.  More details would be helpful.

Re: iphone and mac

Zaphod Feeblejocks
Hi Paul,

Please provide more information:
- What sort of files are they trying to open?
- What application are they trying to open them with?

If the problem is to do with Open Document Format files (as produced by Open Office), it
may be because they do not have any applications that will open it.

On a Mac, the Mac version of OpenOffice will work: from here:
http://download.openoffice.org/other.html

Or, they may prefer NeoOffice.org, another variant on OpenOffice.org, for Mac.

I'm not familiar with iPhone, so cannot make a recommendation.

zf