is openoffice 4.2.0 available for download?

is openoffice 4.2.0 available for download?

zahra a
hello every one.
today i searched openoffice 4.2.0 and realized that some websites put
the version 4.2.0 for download!
is this version stable?
can you please tell me approximate date for official release of
openoffice 4.2.0?
and whats the new features and main changes in this version?
i am realy curious to know about it.
also, does it support windows xp?
thanks so much for any help from you, God bless you all!

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
www.al-islam.org

Re: is openoffice 4.2.0 available for download?

Andrea Pescetti-2
zahra a wrote:
> today i searched openoffice 4.2.0 and realized that some websites put
> the version 4.2.0 for download!

Please give us the URLs so that we can see if it is worth to take action
against those sites.

> is this version stable?

No. OpenOffice 4.2.0 does not exist. It is just the internal name we use
for "the next OpenOffice release" at the moment.

> can you please tell me approximate date for official release of
> openoffice 4.2.0?
> and whats the new features and main changes in this version?

Everything is still being discussed.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: is openoffice 4.2.0 available for download?

zahra a
thanks so much for your reply.
also, can we still report bugs or request new features in openoffice?
can you please send me a link which includes new features and bug
fixes of openoffice 4.2.0 until now?

On 2/4/18, Andrea Pescetti <[hidden email]> wrote:

> zahra a wrote:
>> today i searched openoffice 4.2.0 and realized that some websites put
>> the version 4.2.0 for download!
>
> Please give us the URLs so that we can see if it is worth to take action
> against those sites.
>
>> is this version stable?
>
> No. OpenOffice 4.2.0 does not exist. It is just the internal name we use
> for "the next OpenOffice release" at the moment.
>
>> can you please tell me approximate date for official release of
>> openoffice 4.2.0?
>> and whats the new features and main changes in this version?
>
> Everything is still being discussed.
>
> Regards,
>    Andrea.

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
www.al-islam.org

Re: is openoffice 4.2.0 available for download?

sebastian torres
thanks so much for your reply.

> also, can we still report bugs or request new features in openoffice?
> can you please send me a link which includes new features and bug
> fixes of openoffice 4.2.0 until now?
>
> On 2/4/18, Andrea Pescetti <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> zahra a wrote:
>>> today i searched openoffice 4.2.0 and realized that some websites put
>>> the version 4.2.0 for download!
>>
>> Please give us the URLs so that we can see if it is worth to take action
>> against those sites.
>>
>>> is this version stable?
>>
>> No. OpenOffice 4.2.0 does not exist. It is just the internal name we use
>> for "the next OpenOffice release" at the moment.
>>
>>> can you please tell me approximate date for official release of
>>> openoffice 4.2.0?
>>> and whats the new features and main changes in this version?
>>
>> Everything is still being discussed.
>>
>> Regards,
>>    Andrea.

> we have not sent you but as a mercy to the entire creation.
> holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
> in the very authentic narration from prophet Mohammad is:
> indeed, imam husayn is the beacon of guidance and the ark of salvation.
> www.al-islam.org

---

zahra a wrote:
> also, can we still report bugs or request new features in openoffice?

Yes, in Bugzilla as usual.

> can you please send me a link which includes new features and bug
> fixes of openoffice 4.2.0 until now?

There have been only discussions so far. See the dev list archives at
https://lists.apache.org/

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: is openoffice 4.2.0 available for download?

Howard Blum
If this group allows posts like this one, this group is not for me. I will
not accept ANY religious crap.