jMySpell

ge-7
Marcin,

That is great! It also looks good:
http://jmyspell.javahispano.net/en/applet.html

I also saw their plans:
http://jmyspell.javahispano.net/en/next-version.html
"Convert to hunspell to allow more languages."

Thanks, Eleonora

Re: jMySpell

Marcin Miłkowski
ge napisał(a):
> Marcin,
>
> That is great! It also looks good:
> http://jmyspell.javahispano.net/en/applet.html
>
> I also saw their plans:
> http://jmyspell.javahispano.net/en/next-version.html
> "Convert to hunspell to allow more languages."

Saying "their" is a stretching the pronoun "They" a little too far :)
AFAIK, this is just one developer, and he needs someone to tell him this
beta version is OK. Note that this is still in beta, though it was
released one year ago.

Anyway, I was interested in Java MySpell support, so I googled several
packages, which I unfortunately didn't really test. Here's a message
with a link to another one:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/xmlgraphics-fop-users/200406.mbox/%3C40D0B87E.9030206@...%3E

If I had time, I would have probably improve JMySpell using the latter
package, but... :(

Regards,
Marcin