java run timer

pete rout
I hope you can help me.  I am trying to use the data base but it keeps
coming back no java runtime.  I have tried installing java but firefox
doesn't support it. Can you advise please.
Pete

Re: java run timer

Pedro Lino-4
Hi Pete

If you are using OpenOffice under the Windows OS, please notice that the only version available for that OS is 32bit (or x86) which means that you need to install Java 32bit even if you already have Java 64bit.
There is no conflict between the two so there is no problem in having both installed.

Hope this helps!
Pedro

> On 02/15/2021 6:21 PM pete rout <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> I hope you can help me.  I am trying to use the data base but it keeps
> coming back no java runtime.  I have tried installing java but firefox
> doesn't support it. Can you advise please.
> Pete

Re: java run timer

F Campos Costero
I think a JRE you can use is here.
<https://javadl.oracle.com/webapps/download/AutoDL?BundleId=244066_89d678f2be164786b292527658ca1605>

Francis

On Mon, Feb 15, 2021 at 12:54 PM Pedro Lino <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi Pete
>
> If you are using OpenOffice under the Windows OS, please notice that the
> only version available for that OS is 32bit (or x86) which means that you
> need to install Java 32bit even if you already have Java 64bit.
> There is no conflict between the two so there is no problem in having both
> installed.
>
> Hope this helps!
> Pedro
>

> > On 02/15/2021 6:21 PM pete rout <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >

> > I hope you can help me.  I am trying to use the data base but it keeps
> > coming back no java runtime.  I have tried installing java but firefox
> > doesn't support it. Can you advise please.
> > Pete

Re: java run timer

Bidouille
Search help on community forum: