java spell checking tool for hunspell

ge-7
Dear All,

I wrote a spell checker gui using java
and it uses libhunspell over the jni interface.

The tool's name is huncheck, and it can be downloaded from:
http://tkltrans.sourceforge.net/spell.htm
http://tkltrans.sourceforge.net/magyar/huncheck.tar.gz

I can use any hunspell dictionary (aff/dic pair). It was tested
using German, Hungarian, and English.

-eleonora

Re: java spell checking tool for hunspell

brandelune

On 7 janv. 08, at 18:22, ge wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I wrote a spell checker gui using java
> and it uses libhunspell over the jni interface.
>
> The tool's name is huncheck, and it can be downloaded from:
> http://tkltrans.sourceforge.net/spell.htm
> http://tkltrans.sourceforge.net/magyar/huncheck.tar.gz
>
> I can use any hunspell dictionary (aff/dic pair). It was tested
> using German, Hungarian, and English.

FYI, OmegaT (a Java GPL computer aided translation tool) also uses
Hunspell but instead of jni it uses jna for its interfacing to Java.

https://jna.dev.java.net/

THe spellchecking code is in CVS and has not yet been released but a
number of "power users" (read "people who can use cvs and ant") have
been testing it for a little while now -including me.

Jean-Christophe Helary

Re: java spell checking tool for hunspell

Laurent Godard-3
HI

> I wrote a spell checker gui using java
> and it uses libhunspell over the jni interface.
>
> The tool's name is huncheck, and it can be downloaded from:
> http://tkltrans.sourceforge.net/spell.htm
> http://tkltrans.sourceforge.net/magyar/huncheck.tar.gz

couldn't it be used/called from LanguageTool ?

Laurent

--
Laurent Godard <[hidden email]> - Ingénierie OpenOffice.org -
http://www.indesko.com