java

Dick Martin
I want to download Open Office. I have Windows 7, 64bit OS. I do not have Java installed.  What Java application do I need to download from  the Java website?

Thanks for your help
jdm

Re: java

Matthias Seidel
Hi Dick,

Am 22.03.19 um 14:58 schrieb Dick Martin:
> I want to download Open Office. I have Windows 7, 64bit OS. I do not have Java installed.  What Java application do I need to download from  the Java website?

You will need Java in 32-bit:
https://javadl.oracle.com/webapps/download/AutoDL?BundleId=236886_42970487e3af4f5aa5bca3f542482c60

See also:
https://www.openoffice.org/download/common/java.html

Regards,

   Matthias

> Thanks for your help
> jdm
> [hidden email]

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: java

zahra a
hi.
if you dont need database, and also you dont use wizard: letter, fax,
agenda, web page i believe you dont need to install java.

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens

Re: java

Keith N. McKenna
On 3/24/2019 11:12 AM, zahra ayat wrote:
> hi.
> if you dont need database, and also you dont use wizard: letter, fax,
> agenda, web page i believe you dont need to install java.

You also need Java for certain features of the help system.

Regards
Keith