just had installed open office 4.1.5 is there an instruction book I can order..a senior trying to learn this new addition ..without screaming change is hard .. had word before

just had installed open office 4.1.5 is there an instruction book I can order..a senior trying to learn this new addition ..without screaming change is hard .. had word before

outlook_984C85757D9C8EAD@outlook.com

Re: just had installed open office 4.1.5 is there an instruction book I can order..a senior trying to learn this new addition ..without screaming change is hard .. had word before

Chuck Davis
Try the help menu.  Some of the best help content I've ever used.

A very important feature of OpenOffice is that it is not a Microsoft
product and does not attempt to work like MS products.  It's an
entirely different mind-set though similar enough that you can usually
figure out how to get stuff done.

If you're having a particular issue describe it and there are a number
of people here who can help.

On Sun, Feb 11, 2018 at 4:02 PM, [hidden email]

Re: just had installed open office 4.1.5 is there an instruction book I can order..a senior trying to learn this new addition ..without screaming change is hard .. had word before

Martin Groenescheij
If you can't manage email it's harder to manage OpenOffice.

The subject line is for subjects

Questions in the body part please