karma needed on a query

Kay Schenk-2
The following query is being referenced in the release notes for
4.1.2 for "fixed issues"--

https://bz.apache.org/ooo/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=dorem&list_id=170710&namedcmd=4.1.2_approved_and_fixed&remaction=run&sharer_id=7

Unfortunately, I do not have "rights" to make this "public" without
the need for a BZ login. Can one of our BZ admins make this happen?
Thanks.
MzK

“The journey of a thousand miles begins
 with a single step.”
                          --Lao Tzu

Re: karma needed on a query

Marcus (OOo)
Am 10/15/2015 09:20 PM, schrieb Kay Schenk:
> The following query is being referenced in the release notes for
> 4.1.2 for "fixed issues"--
>
> https://bz.apache.org/ooo/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=dorem&list_id=170710&namedcmd=4.1.2_approved_and_fixed&remaction=run&sharer_id=7
>
> Unfortunately, I do not have "rights" to make this "public" without
> the need for a BZ login. Can one of our BZ admins make this happen?

I've not found an option to enable this query for every BZ user even
when they are not logged-in. The query Therefore I've put this query to
the footer of every BZ webpage.

When you go into your BZ preferences and then into your saved searches,
maybe you can see a special option for oyur own queries.

HTH

Marcus

Re: karma needed on a query

Kay Schenk-2

On 10/15/2015 02:37 PM, Marcus wrote:

> Am 10/15/2015 09:20 PM, schrieb Kay Schenk:
>> The following query is being referenced in the release notes for
>> 4.1.2 for "fixed issues"--
>>
>> https://bz.apache.org/ooo/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=dorem&list_id=170710&namedcmd=4.1.2_approved_and_fixed&remaction=run&sharer_id=7
>>

>> Unfortunately, I do not have "rights" to make this "public" without
>> the need for a BZ login. Can one of our BZ admins make this happen?
>
> I've not found an option to enable this query for every BZ user even
> when they are not logged-in. The query Therefore I've put this query
> to the footer of every BZ webpage.
>
> When you go into your BZ preferences and then into your saved
> searches, maybe you can see a special option for oyur own queries.
>
> HTH
>
> Marcus

Thanks for looking into this. I think the BZ admins can make a
search public without the need for a BZ login, but I can't. Take a
look at the "easy hacks"  link on --
http://openoffice.apache.org/orientation/intro-development.html

as an example.

MzK

“The journey of a thousand miles begins
 with a single step.”
                          --Lao Tzu

RE: karma needed on a query

Dennis E. Hamilton-2

[orcmid]
I searched the administration panel and I couldn't find anything either.
I think the creator of the stored search has to specify the necessary permissions.

Re: karma needed on a query

Marcus (OOo)
Am 10/16/2015 12:51 AM, schrieb Kay Schenk:

> On 10/15/2015 02:37 PM, Marcus wrote:
>> Am 10/15/2015 09:20 PM, schrieb Kay Schenk:
>>> The following query is being referenced in the release notes for
>>> 4.1.2 for "fixed issues"--
>>>
>>> https://bz.apache.org/ooo/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=dorem&list_id=170710&namedcmd=4.1.2_approved_and_fixed&remaction=run&sharer_id=7
>>>

>>> Unfortunately, I do not have "rights" to make this "public" without
>>> the need for a BZ login. Can one of our BZ admins make this happen?
>>
>> I've not found an option to enable this query for every BZ user even
>> when they are not logged-in. The query Therefore I've put this query
>> to the footer of every BZ webpage.
>>
>> When you go into your BZ preferences and then into your saved
>> searches, maybe you can see a special option for oyur own queries.
>>
>> HTH
>>
>> Marcus
>
> Thanks for looking into this. I think the BZ admins can make a
> search public without the need for a BZ login, but I can't. Take a
> look at the "easy hacks"  link on --
> http://openoffice.apache.org/orientation/intro-development.html
>
> as an example.

@Herbert, Rob:
Do you you have maybe an idea how to reach this?

Thanks

Marcus

RE: karma needed on a query

Dennis E. Hamilton
OK, here's a start:

<https://bz.apache.org/ooo/buglist.cgi?bug_status=CONFIRMED&bug_status=ACCEPTED&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=RESOLVED&bug_status=VERIFIED&bug_status=CLOSED&f1=flagtypes.name&list_id=170835&o1=substring&query_format=advanced&resolution=---&resolution=FIXED&v1=4.1.2_release_blocker%2B>

This picks up more than does Pescetti's stored query.  I have not dug into it enough to see what additional filter is required to get down to the 25 of that query.

 - Dennis

[ ... ]

> > Thanks for looking into this. I think the BZ admins can make a
> > search public without the need for a BZ login, but I can't. Take a
> > look at the "easy hacks"  link on --
> > http://openoffice.apache.org/orientation/intro-development.html
> >
> > as an example.
>
> @Herbert, Rob:
> Do you you have maybe an idea how to reach this?
>
> Thanks
>
> Marcus

Re: karma needed on a query

Kay Schenk-2

> OK, here's a start:
>
> <https://bz.apache.org/ooo/buglist.cgi?bug_status=CONFIRMED&bug_status=ACCEPTED&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=RESOLVED&bug_status=VERIFIED&bug_status=CLOSED&f1=flagtypes.name&list_id=170835&o1=substring&query_format=advanced&resolution=---&resolution=FIXED&v1=4.1.2_release_blocker%2B>
>

> This picks up more than does Pescetti's stored query.  I have not
> dug into it enough to see what additional filter is required to
> get down to the 25 of that query.
>
> - Dennis

This one is good and I can view it without logging in. Maybe the
trick is to just DO a search and send it like this rather than
logging in first. DUH!

I actually created the query we're discussing. I was searching
specifically for AOO410 in the comments so that we could pick up
only approved blockers that had actually been ported to AOO410, so
thus the difference. I'll check this list against the other one. I
could have missed some given what I did.