knowing why version I Have

barbara walter
  I updated my Open Office to the current update of 4.1.3, but there is
no shortcut 4.1.3 just the old vertion on my laptop desktop. I had not
done this before so I do not know if I did it correctly. There is a on
my desktop Open Office 4.1.3installation files put not the program.
Where do I go in Open Office to check what version is downloaded

Re: knowing why version I Have

John van Barneveld
Open your Open Office, go to Help and "About Open Office" that should
tell you the version.
If you still have 4.1.2 then you need to run the 4.1.3 installation
files which you downloaded.

Hope this helps.

John van Barneveld

>  I updated my Open Office to the current update of 4.1.3, but there is
>no shortcut 4.1.3 just the old vertion on my laptop desktop. I had not
>done this before so I do not know if I did it correctly. There is a on
>my desktop Open Office 4.1.3installation files put not the program.
>Where do I go in Open Office to check what version is downloaded

---

Re: knowing why version I Have

zahra a
hi.
if you go to all programs or desktop, you can realize the version of
openoffice which you use.
also, you can use help and about to see the version.
even in the add-remove programs or program and features you can see
the version of your different programs.
but help and about is the easiest way.
hope that helps and God bless you.

On 1/13/17, John van Barneveld <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Open your Open Office, go to Help and "About Open Office" that should
> tell you the version.
> If you still have 4.1.2 then you need to run the 4.1.3 installation
> files which you downloaded.
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> John van Barneveld

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.