labels

Richard and Peggy Johnson
I am trying to set up a template to print Avery labels #5366, which I could do in Word, but cannot figure how to do it in Openoffice.  Can you help me?Thanks.Peggy Johnson

Re: labels

David Robley-2
Go to File | New | Labels and select the Labels tab. Under Format,
select Sheet. Avery 5366 labels come on a letter size sheet, so from
Brand select Avery Letter Size. Finally, scroll through the selections
under Type to find 5366.

As a courtesy I have forwarded a copy of this reply to you as well as to
the mailing list. Do Not reply to me personally but just to the list at
will be ignored.

On 10/2/21 8:30 am, Richard and Peggy Johnson wrote:
> I am trying to set up a template to print Avery labels #5366, which I could do in Word, but cannot figure how to do it in Openoffice.  Can you help me?Thanks.Peggy Johnson

Cheers
--
David Robley

Truck Pulls: for people who cannot understand the WWF

Re: labels

Dick Groskamp-4

On 2021/02/09 22:00:18, Richard and Peggy Johnson <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I am trying to set up a template to print Avery labels #5366, which I could do in Word, but cannot figure how to do it in Openoffice.  Can you help me?Thanks.Peggy Johnson

Have a look at this page with images. It might help.

https://www.wikihow.com/Make-Labels-Using-Open-Office-Writer