[lingu-dev] Hunspell 1.1.1

nemeth-2
Hi,

Hunspell 1.1.1 can be download on the Sourceforge.net:

https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=143754&package_id=157912

Release notes and Changelogs:

https://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?group_id=143754&release_id=369622

Best regards,

Laci

Re: [lingu-dev] Hunspell 1.1.1

Дмитрий Габинский
> Hunspell 1.1.1 can be download on the Sourceforge.net:

That good news, Laci. When will a Windows package be available?

Best regards,

Dmitri Gabinski

---
????? ??????? ??????????? ????????? ???! http://shop.tut.by

Re: [lingu-dev] Hunspell 1.1.1

Andras Timar
Dmitri Gabinski ?rta:
>> Hunspell 1.1.1 can be download on the Sourceforge.net:
>

> That good news, Laci. When will a Windows package be available?

Ooops, that's my job. I forgot about it. :)
I'll compile the UNO component for Windows tonight and sent it to Laci.

Best regards,
Andras

Re: [lingu-dev] Hunspell 1.1.1

nemeth-2
Hi,

Andr?s T?m?r have sent me the Windows UNO component:

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/hunspell/hunspell_UNO_1.1.1_OOo_2.0_Windows.zip?download

There are some problems on non i386 platforms with the Unicode MAP
feature and the new COMPOUND patterns, so I will make a newer
version soon (see http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?pkg=hunspell).

Thanks to Andr?s T?m?r, Rene Engelhard and Ryan Murray.

I also thank Hunspell 1.1.1 contributors for their help.

Best regards,

Laci

Quoting T?m?r Andr?s <[hidden email]>:

> Dmitri Gabinski ?rta:
> >> Hunspell 1.1.1 can be download on the Sourceforge.net:
> >

> > That good news, Laci. When will a Windows package be available?
>
> Ooops, that's my job. I forgot about it. :)
> I'll compile the UNO component for Windows tonight and sent it to Laci.
>
> Best regards,
> Andras

Re: [lingu-dev] Hunspell 1.1.1

Дмитрий Габинский
> Thanks to Andr�s T�m�r, Rene Engelhard and Ryan Murray.
>
> I also thank Hunspell 1.1.1 contributors for their help.

I extend my thanks too.

Dmitri Gabinski

---