list of dictionaries moved to the wiki

Daniel Naber-4
Hi,

as the task of maintaining the list of spell/hyphenation/thesaurus
dictionaries was quite time-consuming this has now been moved to the wiki:

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Dictionaries

Please everyone check your language and fix the wiki page if the entry
isn't up-to-date or otherwise incorrect.

Regards
 Daniel

--
http://www.danielnaber.de

Re: list of dictionaries moved to the wiki

G. Roderick Singleton-2
On Wed, 2006-09-27 at 00:24 +0200, Daniel Naber wrote:

> Hi,
>
> as the task of maintaining the list of spell/hyphenation/thesaurus
> dictionaries was quite time-consuming this has now been moved to the wiki:
>
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Dictionaries
>
> Please everyone check your language and fix the wiki page if the entry
> isn't up-to-date or otherwise incorrect.
>
> Regards
>  Daniel

Added the Bowlderized Thesaurus to the list but had to link it back to
the project. The report was that it was too big.
--
G. Roderick Singleton <[hidden email]>
OpenOffice.org

smime.p7s (2K) Download Attachment

Re: list of dictionaries moved to the wiki

Laurent Godard-3
Hi all

> Added the Bowlderized Thesaurus to the list but had to link it back to
> the project. The report was that it was too big.

would i tbe possoible to add the information all this stuff is provided
by dicooo or not

(listed in .lst files)

Laurent

--
Laurent Godard <[hidden email]> - Ingénierie OpenOffice.org -
http://www.indesko.com

On Tue, 2006-10-10 at 17:21 +0200, Laurent Godard wrote:

> Hi all
>
> > Added the Bowlderized Thesaurus to the list but had to link it back to
> > the project. The report was that it was too big.
>
> would i tbe possoible to add the information all this stuff is provided
> by dicooo or not
>
> (listed in .lst files)
>
> Laurent

If you are asking about the Bowlderized thesaurus, you have my
permission. If the format or anything needs reworking, let me know as I
have my original files.
--
G. Roderick Singleton <[hidden email]>
OpenOffice.org

smime.p7s (2K) Download Attachment

Re: list of dictionaries moved to the wiki

Jancs
Citēju "G. Roderick Singleton" <[hidden email]>:

> > as the task of maintaining the list of spell/hyphenation/thesaurus
> > dictionaries was quite time-consuming this has now been moved to the wiki:
> >
> > http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Dictionaries
> >
> > Please everyone check your language and fix the wiki page if the entry
> > isn't up-to-date or otherwise incorrect.

is it possible somehow to replace the file listed on the page? I have more
up-to-date version of lv_LV.

Janis
***

On Tue, 2006-10-10 at 22:15 +0300, Jancs wrote:

> Citēju "G. Roderick Singleton" <[hidden email]>:
>
> > > as the task of maintaining the list of spell/hyphenation/thesaurus
> > > dictionaries was quite time-consuming this has now been moved to the wiki:
> > >
> > > http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Dictionaries
> > >
> > > Please everyone check your language and fix the wiki page if the entry
> > > isn't up-to-date or otherwise incorrect.
>
> is it possible somehow to replace the file listed on the page? I have more
> up-to-date version of lv_LV.
>
> Janis
You quoted me so I am guessing that you do what you did in first place,
which is upload the file over the existing one.
--
G. Roderick Singleton <[hidden email]>
OpenOffice.org

smime.p7s (2K) Download Attachment

Re: list of dictionaries moved to the wiki

Laurent Godard-3
Hi Janis

> is it possible somehow to replace the file listed on the page? I have more
> up-to-date version of lv_LV.

does it work for OOo ?
is it correctly packed ?

so send it to me, i'll upload it on the server

Laurent