lost document

Steven Leitman
Hello
     I was having to shut down so I hit save and yes then shut down now I cannot find that document, I really like what I wrote and need that back.  How do I do this

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: lost document

Martin Groenescheij

> Op 7 sep. 2019 om 19:29 heeft Steven Leitman <[hidden email]> het volgende geschreven:
>
> Hello
>     I was having to shut down so I hit save and yes then shut down now I cannot find that document,

When you save a document OpenOffice need to do some housekeeping, therefore
always allow some time before you shutdown your system.

> I really like what I wrote and need that back.  How do I do this

If you have set Autorecovery and Backup in the OpenOffice Options the look in
your backup directory.

> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: lost document

Martin Groenescheij