lost username

Lyn krivohlavy
Hi
I subscribed to Open Office a few years ago (love it - mostly) and want to
post questions to the forums and upgrade to the latest version. I don't
remember my login details and can't find anywhere on your web pages that
allows me to reset.
I assume I used this email address when I initially subscribed but can't be
sure. A lot has happened over the last few years!
Can you help me please?

Thank you
Lyn Krivohlavy

Re: lost username

Rory O'Farrell
On Fri, 13 Nov 2020 14:48:52 +1100
Lyn krivohlavy <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
> I subscribed to Open Office a few years ago (love it - mostly) and want to
> post questions to the forums and upgrade to the latest version. I don't
> remember my login details and can't find anywhere on your web pages that
> allows me to reset.
> I assume I used this email address when I initially subscribed but can't be
> sure. A lot has happened over the last few years!
> Can you help me please?
>
> Thank you
> Lyn Krivohlavy

I have just checked - no registration is listed from that email address.  It may be that you had subscribed to an older forum, now, alas, closed and vanished.

If you used an earlier email address, knowledge of that would help find your details, if any, on the current forum.
--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>