macOS catalina

Joe Love
I have used open office for years on my older MacBook Pro and love it.  Downloaded on my new MacBook with macOS Catalina, but it will not
install.  Could you help resolve the problem???
Thanks,
Joe

Re: macOS catalina

Steven Ahlers
Joe,

What steps have taken?

What if any error messages have you gotten?

Are you aware of the Gatekeeper function of OSX?

Please respond to the users list at: [hidden email] so that all users can assist you.

As a courtesy I have sent a copy of this message to you, if you’re not subscribed to the users list you may not see all of the responses to your questions.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jun 30, 2020, at 7:16 PM, Joe Love <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I have used open office for years on my older MacBook Pro and love it.  Downloaded on my new MacBook with macOS Catalina, but it will not
> install.  Could you help resolve the problem???
> Thanks,
> Joe

Re: macOS catalina

David Robley
Please refer to the Installation Guide -
https://www.openoffice.org/download/common/instructions.html#apple

As a courtesy I have sent a copy of this reply to you as well as to the
mailing list. Do Not reply to me personally but just to the list at
will be ignored.

On 1/7/20 9:44 am, Joe Love wrote:
> I have used open office for years on my older MacBook Pro and love it.  Downloaded on my new MacBook with macOS Catalina, but it will not
> install.  Could you help resolve the problem???
> Thanks,
> Joe

Cheers
--
David Robley

I am not an animal! I am ... well, not an animal.