macbook m1 support

주현경
sorry
i have a problom using openoffice
my macbook is M1
but Apache OpenOffice 4.1.8 isn’t working my computer
how can i solve the problem??

Re: macbook m1 support

Nic Cols
I've been using OpenOffice Calc for a few weeks, for my own personal use,
and it has locked up my MS Surface twice. That's even worse when MS Excel
itself locked up about once a month. Good bye Open Office.

Nic Cols
706-570-9859