mail merge help

Julian Thomas
I have a template with fixed graphics and text and a text box frame to make up some labels.  It is a table with two columns and 5 rows; each cell is identical [until I enter text in the text box]

Is there any way that I can make this template into labels and use it in a mail merge?

-- -- --
jt   http://jt-mj.net

A 2 year old's answer to everything: "No!" You can learn a lot from a 2 year old....

Re: mail merge help

許哲崇
Yes, it is possible.
OpenOffice has programming ability and can do automation.
The grammar of the programming language is similar to BASIC.