manual for open office

mmath25
I have a new computer with open office installed, I would lie to know where I can purchase a user manual. Thank you

mmather

Re: manual for open office

Martin Groenescheij

On 04/07/17 4:48 AM, [hidden email] wrote:
> I have a new computer with open office installed, I would lie to know where I can purchase a user manual.

OpenOffice is free. Documentation can be downloaded from the website
www.OpenOffice.org or from the wiki
www.openoffice.org/documentation/index.html
>   Thank you
>
> mmather

Re: manual for open office

irgunii

  There's also http://www.tutorialsforopenoffice.org/

--
Huh, funny how Homeland Security rhymes with Gestapo.

Re: manual for open office

Dave-5
On 04.07.2017 21:25, TN Patriot wrote:

> On Tue, 4 Jul 2017 14:34:33 +1000
> Martin Groenescheij <[hidden email]> wrote:

>>> I have a new computer with open office installed, I would lie to know where
>>> I can purchase a user manual.
>> OpenOffice is free. Documentation can be downloaded from the website
>> www.OpenOffice.org or from the wiki
>> www.openoffice.org/documentation/index.html
>>>   Thank you
>>>
>>> mmather
>   There's also http://www.tutorialsforopenoffice.org/
Very outdated and desperately in need of updating. Better to use the
links from: https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation

Dave