[marketing] Authorization Request

岩本愛
Authorization Request
Dear sir.

My name is Ai Iwamoto.
We manage the Japanese Macintosh magazine "Mac People".
And I am an editorial staff of the magazine.

We have a plan to introduce the Macintosh freeware/shareware
and I want to include your freeware 「Open Office」 in our Magazine
If you agree my plan to introduce your freeware,
please let me know about your agreement.

We are looking forward to have your answer.  Thank you.

Best regards,

------------------------------
AI IWAMOTO
ASCII MEDIA WORKS Inc.
MacPeople Magazine
SumitomoFdousanNishishinjuku Bldg No5.
4-34-7 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku-ku,
Tokyo, 160-8326 Japan
Phone:+81-3-6866-7364
FAX:+81-3-6866-7365
E-mail:[hidden email]

Re: Authorization Request

varun mittal
You are free to promote /talk about Open Office.

Are you looking for agreement regarding putting it in one of your CD/DVD ?

Thank You

Best Regards
Varun Mittal <http://www.varunmittal.info>

Google <https://www.google.com/profiles/varunmittal87>
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/mittal.varun>
   LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/varunmittal87>
Twitter<http://twitter.com/varunmittal19>

"Uncertainty is the only Certainty of LIFE"

2011/1/4 岩本愛 <[hidden email]>

> Authorization Request
> Dear sir.
>
> My name is Ai Iwamoto.
> We manage the Japanese Macintosh magazine "Mac People".
> And I am an editorial staff of the magazine.
>
> We have a plan to introduce the Macintosh freeware/shareware
> and I want to include your freeware 「Open Office」 in our Magazine
> If you agree my plan to introduce your freeware,
> please let me know about your agreement.
>
> We are looking forward to have your answer.  Thank you.
>
> Best regards,
>
> ------------------------------
> AI IWAMOTO
> ASCII MEDIA WORKS Inc.
> MacPeople Magazine
> SumitomoFdousanNishishinjuku Bldg No5.
> 4-34-7 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku-ku,
> Tokyo, 160-8326 Japan
> Phone:+81-3-6866-7364
> FAX:+81-3-6866-7365
> E-mail:[hidden email] <E-mail%[hidden email]>

Re: Authorization Request

Peter Junge-2
Dear Iwamoto-san,

we are pleased to receive your request.

My name is Peter Junge, I'm in charge of the OOo Marketing Project. I
assume you want to distribute OOo on CD or DVD, right? What exactly do
you want to distribute? Only the plain OpenOffice.org software package
or also some additional stuff like extension or documentation? Maybe we
can help you with this.

IN general you are free to distribute OOo, you only need to submit a
"Trademark Usage Request" if you want to use the logo:
http://surveys.services.openoffice.org/surveys/index.php?sid=31881
It should be a good idea to file this usage request immediately, as this
step usually takes the most time?

Best regards,
Peter