[marketing] Call Conference?

12

Re: Strategic Marketing Plan IRC chat: Tuesday Nov 13th.

Rosana Ardila
Hi All,

Let's have a first chat (so that it can be completely seen by others not being able to attend it) tomorrow at 17:00 Greenwich mean time. You can check here your local  time:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2010&month=11&day=30&hour=17&min=0&sec=0&p1=248&p2=155&p3=37

Let's use #ooomarketing at irc.freenode.net
Direct link: irc://irc.freenode.net/ooomarketing

I created an agenda where you can add your points. Please for anyone who can't make it, you can also make use of the agenda:

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Strategic_Marketing_Plan_2010#IRC_meeting.2C_11.2F30.2F10.2C_17:00_UTC_.28GMT.29

Regards,
Rosana

On 11/28/10 12:31, Rosana Ardila wrote:
Hi All,

Katsuna, you are right, it is indeed hard for you and for many others.
What we could do is try to come to a way of organizing the work, so it can be done on parallel in the different regions (as all have different needs and the marketing activities have to be done differently) and then to sum up.
I propose to have a first call on Tuesday at 5 pm Greenwich mean time with the ones that can make it. Then to schedule different calls. We would discuss how to make a regional cooperation possible and how to come to results that we can discuss then globally.
Let me know your thoughts on this. If you have any points you would like to have discussed during the Tuesday call, please send them to us, we will take them into account.
Also feel free to schedule a call with the times that work best for you. Maybe they all work well for the rest too :)

All the best,
Rosana

Katsuya Kobayashi wrote:
Hi

I can't select from this time slot. See you next time if there are
wide selectable slots.

Thanks, Katsuya

2010/11/26 Alexandro Colorado [hidden email]:

On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 11:43:54 -0600, Rosana Ardila [hidden email]
wrote:

http://doodle.com/atk9y2pdmp3gm6sq

Unfortunately the poll only have your time availability so is hard to choose
just on your a 6 slot timezone. Only avialable time for me was the latest
slot which agree is hard  for  Japan. I would suggest to update the poll
into a full 12-16 slot platform.

Rosana Ardila Biela | Marketing Manager
Phone: +49 (0)40 23 646 722
Oracle Office

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG

Rijnzathe 6, 3454PV De Meern, Niederlande

Re: Strategic Marketing Plan IRC chat: Tuesday Nov 13th.

Kazunari Hirano
Hi Rosana,

Sorry but I missed this, your message.

Next time, why don't you write, for example, "Strategic Marketing Plan
IRC meeting on Dec. 1st 17:00 Greenwich mean time" in "Subject" of
your mail?

And we would like to be given a week's notice.

Thanks,
khirano

--
Kazunari Hirano - Marketing Project Coordinator - OpenOffice.org
Japanese Language Project

Re: Strategic Marketing Plan IRC chat: Tuesday Nov 13th.

Alexandro Colorado-3
On Wed, 01 Dec 2010 06:18:42 -0600, Kazunari Hirano <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi Rosana,
>
> Sorry but I missed this, your message.
>
> Next time, why don't you write, for example, "Strategic Marketing Plan
> IRC meeting on Dec. 1st 17:00 Greenwich mean time" in "Subject" of
> your mail?
>
> And we would like to be given a week's notice.

I actually prefer the way it was done through doodle. So we can see which
is the best time for the most people. And make a decision based on 12hr
period.

> [...]
>> latest
>> slot which agree is hard  for  Japan. I would suggest to update the poll
>> into a full 12-16 slot platform.

>> --
>>
>> Rosana Ardila Biela | Marketing Manager
>> Phone: +49 (0)40 23 646 722
>> Oracle Office
>>
>> ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG | Nagelsweg 55 | 20097 Hamburg
>>
>> ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG
>> Hauptverwaltung: Riesstr. 25, D-80992 München
>> Registergericht: Amtsgericht München, HRA 95603
>>
>> Komplementärin: ORACLE Deutschland Verwaltung B.V.
>> Rijnzathe 6, 3454PV De Meern, Niederlande
>> Handelsregister der Handelskammer Midden-Niederlande, Nr. 30143697
>> Geschäftsführer: Jürgen Kunz, Marcel van de Molen, Alexander van der Ven
>

> --
> Kazunari Hirano - Marketing Project Coordinator - OpenOffice.org

Alexandro Colorado

Re: Strategic Marketing Plan IRC chat: Tuesday Nov 13th.

Rosana Ardila
Hi Khirano, all

I understand the short notice might have been too short.
So here's again a poll in doodle with more choice. We can have 2 chats
in case it is impossible to sync with everyone. Let's try to decide
until Friday when the chat will be.
Let me know if this will work for you.

Regards,
Rosana

On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 10:28 PM, Rosana Ardila <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi Khirano, all
>
> I understand the short notice might have been too short.
> So here's again a poll in doodle with more choice. We can have 2 chats in
> case it is impossible to sync with everyone. Let's try to decide until
> Friday when the chat will be.
> Let me know if this will work for you.

Where is the new poll in doodle?

Thanks,
khirano

On 12/6/10 10:10 PM, Kazunari Hirano wrote:

> Hi Rosana,
>
> On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 10:28 PM, Rosana Ardila<[hidden email]>  wrote:
>> Hi Khirano, all
>>
>> I understand the short notice might have been too short.
>> So here's again a poll in doodle with more choice. We can have 2 chats in
>> case it is impossible to sync with everyone. Let's try to decide until
>> Friday when the chat will be.
>> Let me know if this will work for you.
> Where is the new poll in doodle?
http://doodle.com/dz9mv52awbe4ywfg