[marketing] Document Freedom Day annoucement

[marketing] Document Freedom Day annoucement

Alexandro Colorado-3
Just got the PR annoucment of this year Document Freedom Day, something that
I think is important to get involved.

http://jza.posterous.com/document-freedom-day-is-on#

--
*Alexandro Colorado*
*OpenOffice.org* Español
http://es.openoffice.org

Re: Document Freedom Day annoucement

Peter Junge-2
On 02/03/2011 07:13 PM, Alexandro Colorado wrote:
> Just got the PR annoucment of this year Document Freedom Day, something that
> I think is important to get involved.
>
> http://jza.posterous.com/document-freedom-day-is-on#

Hi Alexandro,
thanks for sharing.

As the DFD (http://documentfreedom.org/2011/index.en.html) is an event
that primarily addresses communities on localtion, I would ask the NLCs
(I'm cross-posting) to also share their activities and subsequently we
shall work on coordinating these efforts.

Best regards,
Peter

[marketing] Re: [com] Re: [marketing] Document Freedom Day annoucement

Alexandro Colorado-3
On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 11:00 PM, Peter Junge <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 02/03/2011 07:13 PM, Alexandro Colorado wrote:
> > Just got the PR annoucment of this year Document Freedom Day, something
> that
> > I think is important to get involved.
> >
> > http://jza.posterous.com/document-freedom-day-is-on#
> >

> Hi Alexandro,
> thanks for sharing.
>
> As the DFD (http://documentfreedom.org/2011/index.en.html) is an event
> that primarily addresses communities on localtion, I would ask the NLCs
> (I'm cross-posting) to also share their activities and subsequently we
> shall work on coordinating these efforts.

Since this would be the third year we do this, I also suggest to do some of
the previous material we created in the past like the DFD mini-site on the
wiki:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Dfd

Some ToDo could be localized this mini-site:
Spanish: http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/ES/dfd

> Best regards,
> Peter

*Alexandro Colorado*