[marketing] Fwd: [lca-announce] lca2011 - Registrations are now open

[marketing] Fwd: [lca-announce] lca2011 - Registrations are now open

Louis Suárez-Potts
FYI
I think the LCA is worth going to, but it is especially worth attending for locals. OpenOffice.org has previously attended, in 2009, when it was in Hobart. The event is focused on developers, and they tend to benefit most from it. In Hobart—which may have been unique—the event was not marketing nor business specific.

Unfortunately, we do not really have such a strong presence in Australia as before. But, let's see.

best
louis

Begin forwarded message: