[marketing] Fwd: resign as OpenOffice.org Marketing Contact in Spain

[marketing] Fwd: resign as OpenOffice.org Marketing Contact in Spain

Ismael Fanlo

Re: Fwd: resign as OpenOffice.org Marketing Contact in Spain

Peter Junge-2
Dear Ismael,

I'm very sorry to hear that and wish you all the best for the future.

Thanks a lot for your contributions to OpenOffice.org. We will certainly
miss you.

Best regards,
Peter