[marketing] Japanese Language Project sets up additional user support channel

[marketing] Japanese Language Project sets up additional user support channel

Kazunari Hirano
Hi all,

On Jan. 28th OpenOffice.org Japanese Language Project announced that
it set up "users at ja.openoffice.org"
http://ja.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=announce&msgNo=408

"Users at Ja.OpenOffice.org" is a mailing list where Japanese
OpenOffice.org users can share their knowledge and help each other.
http://ja.openoffice.org/servlets/SummarizeList?listName=users

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/JA/Marketing/OpenOffice.org_Deployments
As this list shows, various kind of users, enterprises users and local
governments users are increasing, we see that user support has become
more important and we need to prepare additional channel where user
can easily question and get answers.

If you like forum, you go to the community forum.
http://user.services.openoffice.org/ja/forum/

If you like mailing list, now you can go to the users mailing list.
http://ja.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=users&msgNo=1

my blog post:
http://openoffice.exblog.jp/12009255/

Thanks,
khirano

--
Kazunari Hirano - Marketing Project Coordinator - OpenOffice.org
Japanese Language Project

RE: Japanese Language Project sets up additional user support channel

Erhan Alkan

Guten
Tag.

Hören
Sie auf mit dem Psychoterror.

Meine
Daten:

Erhan
Alkan

Beethovenstr.
9

63179
Obertshausen

E-Mail:
[hidden email]

Beschwerden
werden solange kommen bis die Fehler korrigiert sind.

Diese
Beschwerde war Rechtskräftig.

Erhan
Alkan called Ed WORLDWIDE and Tiger from Sumatra is protectEd VERY
HARD.

Vermeiden
Sie Bitte Uneinsichtigkeit.

§.................

> [...]

> > As this list shows, various kind of users, enterprises users and local
> > governments users are increasing, we see that user support has become
> > more important and we need to prepare additional channel where user
> > can easily question and get answers.
> >
> > If you like forum, you go to the community forum.
> > http://user.services.openoffice.org/ja/forum/
> >
> > If you like mailing list, now you can go to the users mailing list.
> > http://ja.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=users&msgNo=1
> >
> > my blog post:
> > http://openoffice.exblog.jp/12009255/
> >
> > Thanks,
> > khirano
> >
> > --
> > Kazunari Hirano - Marketing Project Coordinator - OpenOffice.org
> > Japanese Language Project
> > http://ja.openoffice.org/

Re: Japanese Language Project sets up additional user support channel

Peter Junge-2
Hi Kazunari,

this is great news, that japanese OOo users are getting another
community support channel.

All the best for the Year of the Rabbit (my sign), :-)
Peter

On 01/29/2011 04:38 PM, Kazunari Hirano wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> On Jan. 28th OpenOffice.org Japanese Language Project announced that
> it set up "users at ja.openoffice.org"
> http://ja.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=announce&msgNo=408
>
> "Users at Ja.OpenOffice.org" is a mailing list where Japanese
> OpenOffice.org users can share their knowledge and help each other.
> http://ja.openoffice.org/servlets/SummarizeList?listName=users
>
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/JA/Marketing/OpenOffice.org_Deployments
> As this list shows, various kind of users, enterprises users and local
> governments users are increasing, we see that user support has become
> more important and we need to prepare additional channel where user
> can easily question and get answers.
>
> If you like forum, you go to the community forum.
> http://user.services.openoffice.org/ja/forum/
>
> If you like mailing list, now you can go to the users mailing list.
> http://ja.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=users&msgNo=1
>
> my blog post:
> http://openoffice.exblog.jp/12009255/
>
> Thanks,
> khirano

RE: Japanese Language Project sets up additional user support channel

Erhan Alkan

Guten Tag.

Hören Sie auf mit dem Psychoterror.

Meine Daten:
Erhan AlkanBeethovenstr. 963179 Obertshausen
Neues E-Mail-Account: [hidden email]

Geben Sie diese wichtige Information zu Ihrem eigenen Interesse an alle Beteiligten weiter.
Beschwerden werden solange kommen bis die Fehler korrigiert sind.

Diese Beschwerde war Rechtskräftig.

Erhan Alkan called Ed WORLDWIDE and Tiger from Sumatra is protectEd VERY HARD.
Vermeiden Sie Bitte Uneinsichtigkeit.
§.................> Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 13:20:32 +0800

> From: [hidden email]
> To: [hidden email]
> CC: [hidden email]
> Subject: Re: [marketing] Japanese Language Project sets up additional user support channel
>
> Hi Kazunari,
>
> this is great news, that japanese OOo users are getting another
> community support channel.
>
> All the best for the Year of the Rabbit (my sign), :-)
> Peter
>
> On 01/29/2011 04:38 PM, Kazunari Hirano wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > On Jan. 28th OpenOffice.org Japanese Language Project announced that
> > it set up "users at ja.openoffice.org"
> > http://ja.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=announce&msgNo=408
> >
> > "Users at Ja.OpenOffice.org" is a mailing list where Japanese
> > OpenOffice.org users can share their knowledge and help each other.
> > http://ja.openoffice.org/servlets/SummarizeList?listName=users
> >
> > http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/JA/Marketing/OpenOffice.org_Deployments
> > As this list shows, various kind of users, enterprises users and local
> > governments users are increasing, we see that user support has become
> > more important and we need to prepare additional channel where user
> > can easily question and get answers.
> >
> > If you like forum, you go to the community forum.
> > http://user.services.openoffice.org/ja/forum/
> >
> > If you like mailing list, now you can go to the users mailing list.
> > http://ja.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=users&msgNo=1
> >
> > my blog post:
> > http://openoffice.exblog.jp/12009255/
> >
> > Thanks,
> > khirano

[marketing] Re: [com] Re: [marketing] Japanese Language Project sets up additional user support channel

Maho NAKATA-2
Hi Peter

> this is great news, that japanese OOo users are getting another
> community support channel.

This is the point. From marketing point of view, it is very important
to have channels as far as possible.

Regards,
Nakata Maho

From: Peter Junge <[hidden email]>