[marketing] OOo TV Advert/Commercial

Craig A. Adams
Hi All,

Does anyone have or know of any OOo advertisements suitable for
flighting on television?

Basically I am looking for generic 10 second and 30 second adverts for OOo.

Kindest Regards

Craig A. Adams

Re: OOo TV Advert/Commercial

varun mittal
Is there anyone sponsoring it ? :)

Looks like good news on anvil !!!

Regards
Varun Mittal <http://www.varunmittal.info>

Google <https://www.google.com/profiles/varunmittal87>
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/mittal.varun>
LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/varunmittal87>
Twitter<http://twitter.com/varunmittal19>

"Uncertainty is the only Certainty of LIFE"
On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 3:53 PM, Craig A. Adams <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All,
> Does anyone have or know of any OOo advertisements suitable for
> flighting on television?
>
> Basically I am looking for generic 10 second and 30 second adverts for OOo.
>
> Kindest Regards
>
> Craig A. Adams

Re: OOo TV Advert/Commercial

Craig A. Adams
Hi Varun, All,

On 15 February 2011 12:50, Varun Mittal <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Is there anyone sponsoring it ? :)
>
> Looks like good news on anvil !!!

That's the down side, whilst we are hoping that the airtime slots to
be donated, we will need to provide the material.
Kindest Regards

Craig A. Adams

Re: OOo TV Advert/Commercial

Rosana Ardila
Hi Craig,

This sounds nice, where do you want to air the commercial?
I think a short video explaining OOo is something the marketing project really needs.
Is there anyone interested in creating one? I could help and we could ask Carl, the professional speaker that helped us before.

Regards,
Rosana

On 2/15/11 12:31 PM, Craig A. Adams wrote:
Hi Varun, All,

On 15 February 2011 12:50, Varun Mittal [hidden email] wrote:
Is there anyone sponsoring it ? :)

Looks like good news on anvil !!!
That's the down side, whilst we are hoping that the airtime slots to
be donated, we will need to provide the material.
Kindest Regards

Craig A. Adams

Rosana Ardila | Marketing Manager
Phone: +49 40 23646 722
Oracle Office

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG

Rijnzathe 6, 3454PV De Meern, Niederlande

Re: OOo TV Advert/Commercial

Michael Amicy
We can develop the video, what is the total time run and requirements?

--
*________________________________________________
Amicy Multimedia and Marketing Group

THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS E-MAIL AND ANY ATTACHED DOCUMENTATION IS
INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE ADDRESSEE ONLY, IS CONFIDENTIAL AND MAY BE
LEGALLY PRIVILEGED.  ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, COPYING, OR USE OF
THIS COMMUNICATION WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION OF THE SENDER IS STRICTLY
PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose or
distribute, or use the information contained in this e-mail. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by return email.
*

Re: OOo TV Advert/Commercial

Michael Amicy
 10 second and 30 second adverts for OOo, we can schedule filming around the
end of March.

--
*________________________________________________
Amicy Multimedia and Marketing Group
www.amicymultimedia.com
Toll Free: 866 599 0360
Florida:   786 468 5606
San Francisco:   707 474-3290
Los Angeles:   213 973-2664
New York:   347 746-9009

THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS E-MAIL AND ANY ATTACHED DOCUMENTATION IS
INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE ADDRESSEE ONLY, IS CONFIDENTIAL AND MAY BE
LEGALLY PRIVILEGED.  ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, COPYING, OR USE OF
THIS COMMUNICATION WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION OF THE SENDER IS STRICTLY
PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose or
distribute, or use the information contained in this e-mail. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by return email.
*

Re: OOo TV Advert/Commercial

Rosana Ardila
Hi Michael,

That would be great! 10 and 30 seconds would be perfect. If you would like we can schedule a shot call to discuss in detail the requirements.

Thanks!
Rosana

[hidden email]wrote:

[...]

Ok that sounds great, schedule the call with an outline on what you have in
mind and we can discuss it.

Best regards
Michael Amicy

On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 10:05 AM, Rosana Ardila <[hidden email]>wrote:

> [...]

--
*________________________________________________
Amicy Multimedia and Marketing Group
www.amicymultimedia.com
Toll Free: 866 599 0360
Florida:   786 468 5606
San Francisco:   707 474-3290
Los Angeles:   213 973-2664
New York:   347 746-9009

THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS E-MAIL AND ANY ATTACHED DOCUMENTATION IS
INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE ADDRESSEE ONLY, IS CONFIDENTIAL AND MAY BE
LEGALLY PRIVILEGED.  ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, COPYING, OR USE OF
THIS COMMUNICATION WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION OF THE SENDER IS STRICTLY
PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose or
distribute, or use the information contained in this e-mail. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by return email.
*

Re: OOo TV Advert/Commercial

Craig A. Adams
Hi Rosana, All,

My apologies for the delay in responding, my Internet connection has
become spotty (read 95% of the time down) of late due to local telco
cable issues.

On 17 February 2011 13:10, Rosana Ardila <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Craig,
>
> This sounds nice, where do you want to air the commercial?

This opportunity is in South Africa. Essentilly the airtime has been
paid for, but the time slots allocated exceed the run time of the
current advertising campaign. The slots have been tentatively offered
to us if we can provide content in time.

> I think a short video explaining OOo is something the marketing project really needs.

I am not into television marketing, so I do not know the technical or
practical aspects here. My thoughts are along the lines of something
generic which can be reused anywhere with as little
recreation/reworking as practical.

I feel that the message should be... saying here is OOo, it's free,
this is what it is, go to www.openoffice.org to download, feel free to
share. Time permitting mentioning ODF.

[snip]

Kindest Regards

Craig A. Adams

Re: OOo TV Advert/Commercial

Craig A. Adams
Hi All,

On 18 February 2011 09:27, Craig A. Adams <[hidden email]> wrote:

> This opportunity is in South Africa. Essentilly the airtime has been
> paid for, but the time slots allocated exceed the run time of the
> current advertising campaign. The slots have been tentatively offered
> to us if we can provide content in time.

I have spoken with the sponsor this morning and the time slots start
at the beginning of March.

Technical info... MOV file format. That's Quicktime I think.

Kindest Regards

Craig A. Adams

Re: OOo TV Advert/Commercial

Michael Amicy
The beginning of March is way too soon for us to complete a very good 10
second and 30 second video commercial ad. Can you provide me with a hard due
date further out.  Thank you.

*________________________________________________
Amicy Multimedia and Marketing Group
www.amicymultimedia.com
Toll Free: 866 599 0360
Florida:   786 468 5606
San Francisco:   707 474-3290
Los Angeles:   213 973-2664
New York:   347 746-9009

THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS E-MAIL AND ANY ATTACHED DOCUMENTATION IS
INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE ADDRESSEE ONLY, IS CONFIDENTIAL AND MAY BE
LEGALLY PRIVILEGED.  ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, COPYING, OR USE OF
THIS COMMUNICATION WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION OF THE SENDER IS STRICTLY
PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose or
distribute, or use the information contained in this e-mail. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by return email.
*

Re: OOo TV Advert/Commercial

Rosana Ardila
Craig,

Could the sponsor wait, until Michael has the commercial ready?

Michael,

would the due date and the time be enough to start a call on the more creative requirements?

Thanks a lot!

Regards,
Rosana
On 2/19/11 1:37 AM, Michael Amicy wrote:
[...]

Please confirm if longer time is allowed before I hire talent and start
production.

On Sat, Feb 19, 2011 at 6:26 AM, Rosana Ardila <[hidden email]>wrote:

>  Craig,
>
> Could the sponsor wait, until Michael has the commercial ready?
>
> Michael,
>
> would the due date and the time be enough to start a call on the more
> creative requirements?
>
> Thanks a lot!
>
> Regards,
> Rosana
>
> On 2/19/11 1:37 AM, Michael Amicy wrote:
>
> The beginning of March is way too soon for us to complete a very good 10
> second and 30 second video commercial ad. Can you provide me with a hard due
> date further out.  Thank you.
>
> On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 4:29 AM, Craig A. Adams <[hidden email]> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>  Hi All,
>
> On 18 February 2011 09:27, Craig A. Adams <[hidden email]> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>  This opportunity is in South Africa. Essentilly the airtime has been
> paid for, but the time slots allocated exceed the run time of the
> current advertising campaign. The slots have been tentatively offered
> to us if we can provide content in time.
>
>  I have spoken with the sponsor this morning and the time slots start
> at the beginning of March.
>
> Technical info... MOV file format. That's Quicktime I think.
>
> Kindest Regards
>
> Craig A. Adams

> <http://www.oracle.com/>
> Rosana Ardila | Marketing Manager
> Phone: +49 40 23646 722
> Oracle Office
>
> ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG | Nagelsweg 55 | 20097 Hamburg
>
> ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG
> Hauptverwaltung: Riesstr. 25, D-80992 München
> Registergericht: Amtsgericht München, HRA 95603
>
> Komplementärin: ORACLE Deutschland Verwaltung B.V.
> Rijnzathe 6, 3454PV De Meern, Niederlande
> Handelsregister der Handelskammer Midden-Niederlande, Nr. 30143697
> Geschäftsführer: Jürgen Kunz, Marcel van de Molen, Alexander van der Ven

--
*________________________________________________
Amicy Multimedia and Marketing Group
www.amicymultimedia.com
Toll Free: 866 599 0360
Florida:   786 468 5606
San Francisco:   707 474-3290
Los Angeles:   213 973-2664
New York:   347 746-9009

THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS E-MAIL AND ANY ATTACHED DOCUMENTATION IS
INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE ADDRESSEE ONLY, IS CONFIDENTIAL AND MAY BE
LEGALLY PRIVILEGED.  ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, COPYING, OR USE OF
THIS COMMUNICATION WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION OF THE SENDER IS STRICTLY
PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose or
distribute, or use the information contained in this e-mail. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by return email.
*

Re: OOo TV Advert/Commercial

Stephen Samuel
Some possible quick scripts:

Two students in a supermarket.  The first one starts emptying his basket,
while the other one stares.
2) So, where did you get the money to shop like that? we both got the same
bursary!
1) Well, where did *you  *spend all of your money?
2) Well, I paid $400 for an office suite so I could use a word processor,
and ...
1) $400? I downloaded Open Office dot org for free!
2) is it as good as the suite I bought?
1) lots of people say it's better!
2) so why didn't you tell me?
1) (embarrassed) I .. though you knew.
    (finishes unloading shopping cart)
    So, what did you buy?
2) Rice (throws up a 3KG bag)

Overlay " OpenOffice.org   Better computing, better price."

---------------------------------
2 business executives:

1) So, how do you convince a software behemoth that a  show-stopping bug is
worth fixing?
2) We use OpenOffice.org If it's that important, we can fix it  ourselves.

Overlay:  Openoffice.org -- We put the freedom in 'free'.

---------------------------

2 business executives:

1) (collapses on couch) We just spent 3 days on a software audit
2) (lets out laugh) We use OpenOffice dot org.  The licenses are free!
1) (mouth agape)
Overlay:  Openoffice.org  License heaven!

On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 11:27 PM, Craig A. Adams <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Rosana, All,
>
> My apologies for the delay in responding, my Internet connection has
> become spotty (read 95% of the time down) of late due to local telco
> cable issues.
>
> On 17 February 2011 13:10, Rosana Ardila <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Craig,
> >
> > This sounds nice, where do you want to air the commercial?
>
> This opportunity is in South Africa. Essentilly the airtime has been
> paid for, but the time slots allocated exceed the run time of the
> current advertising campaign. The slots have been tentatively offered
> to us if we can provide content in time.
>

> > I think a short video explaining OOo is something the marketing project
> really needs.
>
> I am not into television marketing, so I do not know the technical or
> practical aspects here. My thoughts are along the lines of something
> generic which can be reused anywhere with as little
> recreation/reworking as practical.
>
> I feel that the message should be... saying here is OOo, it's free,
> this is what it is, go to www.openoffice.org to download, feel free to
> share. Time permitting mentioning ODF.
>
> [snip]
>
> Kindest Regards
>
> Craig A. Adams

Stephen Samuel http://www.bcgreen.com  Software, like love,
778-861-7641                              grows when you give it away