[marketing] Press tracking

Alexandro Colorado-3
wonder how many papers and articles have published the OOo release and if we
can spot any results from the PR release.

Regards.

--
*Alexandro Colorado*
*OpenOffice.org* Español
http://es.openoffice.org

RE: Press tracking

Erhan Alkan

Guten Tag.

Hören Sie auf mit dem Psychoterror.

Meine Daten:
Erhan AlkanBeethovenstr. 963179 Obertshausen
Neues E-Mail-Account: [hidden email]

Geben Sie diese wichtige Information zu Ihrem eigenen Interesse an alle Beteiligten weiter.
Beschwerden werden solange kommen bis die Fehler korrigiert sind.

Diese Beschwerde war Rechtskräftig.

Erhan Alkan called Ed WORLDWIDE and Tiger from Sumatra is protectEd VERY HARD.
Vermeiden Sie Bitte Uneinsichtigkeit.
§.................> Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 22:59:40 -0600

> From: [hidden email]
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: [marketing] Press tracking
>
> wonder how many papers and articles have published the OOo release and if we
> can spot any results from the PR release.
>
> Regards.
>
> --
> *Alexandro Colorado*
> *OpenOffice.org* Español
> http://es.openoffice.org

Re: Press tracking

varun mittal
I request the mailing list owners to kindly remove this person from the
mailing list for spamming the list

Regards
Varun Mittal <http://www.varunmittal.info>

Google <https://www.google.com/profiles/varunmittal87>
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/mittal.varun>
LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/varunmittal87>
Twitter<http://twitter.com/varunmittal19>

"Uncertainty is the only Certainty of LIFE"
2011/1/30 Erhan Alkan <[hidden email]>

> Guten Tag.
>
> Hören Sie auf mit dem Psychoterror.
>

> Meine Daten:
> Erhan AlkanBeethovenstr. 963179 Obertshausen
> Neues E-Mail-Account: [hidden email]
>

> Geben Sie diese wichtige Information zu Ihrem eigenen Interesse an alle
> Beteiligten weiter.
> Beschwerden werden solange kommen bis die Fehler korrigiert sind.
>

> Diese Beschwerde war Rechtskräftig.
>

> Erhan Alkan called Ed WORLDWIDE and Tiger from Sumatra is protectEd VERY
> HARD.
> Vermeiden Sie Bitte Uneinsichtigkeit.
> §.................> Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 22:59:40 -0600
> > From: [hidden email]
> > To: [hidden email]
> > Subject: [marketing] Press tracking
> >
> > wonder how many papers and articles have published the OOo release and if
> we
> > can spot any results from the PR release.
> >
> > Regards.
> >
> > --
> > *Alexandro Colorado*
> > *OpenOffice.org* Español
> > http://es.openoffice.org

Re: Press tracking

Peter Junge-2
The mailing list owner already had this idea! ;-)

Peter

On 01/30/2011 04:40 PM, Varun Mittal wrote:

> I request the mailing list owners to kindly remove this person from the
> mailing list for spamming the list
>
> Regards
> Varun Mittal <http://www.varunmittal.info>
>
> Google <https://www.google.com/profiles/varunmittal87>
> Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/mittal.varun>
> LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/varunmittal87>
> Twitter<http://twitter.com/varunmittal19>
>
> "Uncertainty is the only Certainty of LIFE"
> 2011/1/30 Erhan Alkan <[hidden email]>
>

>> Guten Tag.
>>
>> Hören Sie auf mit dem Psychoterror.
>>

>> Meine Daten:
>> Erhan AlkanBeethovenstr. 963179 Obertshausen
>> Neues E-Mail-Account: [hidden email]
>>

>> Geben Sie diese wichtige Information zu Ihrem eigenen Interesse an alle
>> Beteiligten weiter.
>> Beschwerden werden solange kommen bis die Fehler korrigiert sind.
>>

>> Diese Beschwerde war Rechtskräftig.
>>

>> Erhan Alkan called Ed WORLDWIDE and Tiger from Sumatra is protectEd VERY
>> HARD.
>> Vermeiden Sie Bitte Uneinsichtigkeit.
>> §.................> Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 22:59:40 -0600
>>> From: [hidden email]
>>> To: [hidden email]
>>> Subject: [marketing] Press tracking
>>>
>>> wonder how many papers and articles have published the OOo release and if
>> we
>>> can spot any results from the PR release.
>>>
>>> Regards.
>>>
>>> --
>>> *Alexandro Colorado*
>>> *OpenOffice.org* Español
>>> http://es.openoffice.org

Re: Press tracking

varun mittal
:)

On Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 4:47 PM, Peter Junge <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The mailing list owner already had this idea! ;-)
>
> Peter
>
> On 01/30/2011 04:40 PM, Varun Mittal wrote:
> > I request the mailing list owners to kindly remove this person from the
> > mailing list for spamming the list
> >
> > Regards
> > Varun Mittal <http://www.varunmittal.info>
> >
> > Google <https://www.google.com/profiles/varunmittal87>
> > Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/mittal.varun>
> > LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/varunmittal87>
> > Twitter<http://twitter.com/varunmittal19>
> >
> > "Uncertainty is the only Certainty of LIFE"
> > 2011/1/30 Erhan Alkan <[hidden email]>
> >

> >> Guten Tag.
> >>
> >> Hören Sie auf mit dem Psychoterror.
> >>

> >> Meine Daten:
> >> Erhan AlkanBeethovenstr. 963179 Obertshausen
> >> Neues E-Mail-Account: [hidden email]
> >>

> >> Geben Sie diese wichtige Information zu Ihrem eigenen Interesse an alle
> >> Beteiligten weiter.
> >> Beschwerden werden solange kommen bis die Fehler korrigiert sind.
> >>

> >> Diese Beschwerde war Rechtskräftig.
> >>

> >> Erhan Alkan called Ed WORLDWIDE and Tiger from Sumatra is protectEd VERY
> >> HARD.
> >> Vermeiden Sie Bitte Uneinsichtigkeit.
> >> §.................> Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 22:59:40 -0600

> if
> >> we

Re: Press tracking

Peter Junge-2
On 01/30/2011 12:59 PM, Alexandro Colorado wrote:
> wonder how many papers and articles have published the OOo release and if we
> can spot any results from the PR release.

I do not have too much time at the moment as I'm working on OOo's CeBIT
presence and a couple of other things. I briefly tried to query Google
news. Searching for the exact headline of the press announcement,
returns a couple of results, but they do not seem to be too significant.
Using search strings like "openoffice 3.3 release" does not really help
as it returns widely identical results to "libreoffice 3.3 release", as
articles about the OOo release always mention LO and vice versa. To get
a better picture, it would require to brief read a coupe of these
articles. Anyone tried so far?

Peter