[marketing] Search at the beginning

Sean Haynes
To speed things up – instead of having OpenOffice's search read: *Do you
want OpenOffice to search the beginning of the document?* – just have it do
it as a default. Let Microsoft keep their bad interface. In the
settings/preferences – old users can check a box that reads: *Prompt to
search beginning of document?* A professional interface design will improve
your product significantly – users are fed up with poor interface.

Thanks for letting me vent.

Sean Haynes
SEO Web Designer
Keokee :: *a marketing communications firm*
208.263.3573 x 119

Re: Search at the beginning

Rosana Ardila
Sean,

Thanks a lot for your feedback. I'm forwarding this to the user
experience list.

Regards,
Rosana