[marketing] Someone needs to look into this

[marketing] Someone needs to look into this

Andy Brown-5

 From the users list archive:
http://www.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=users&msgNo=210035

Seems that a company is selling a version of OOo and sending users to
the OOo users mailing list for problems.

Re: Someone needs to look into this

Anthony Papillion

On 02/20/2011 03:16 PM, Andy Brown wrote:

> From the users list archive:
> http://www.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=users&msgNo=210035
>
> Seems that a company is selling a version of OOo and sending users to
> the OOo users mailing list for problems.

While this is kind of skeezy, I'm not sure it's a violation of the
license or anything. The GPL allows you to charge for doing nothing more
than making a copy IIRC.

Anthony