[marketing] stickers & banners

Qasim Saeed`
hi there,

 we have a class of students who run your software on a daily basis & we are proud of it therefore i was wondering if you could send me some small sized open office logo stickers?

 many thanks

 Qasim

Re: stickers & banners

Peter Junge-2
Dear Qasim,

for the OOo Marketing Project, I have to say I'm sorry that I cannot
help you with your concern, but we do not have any stickers available at
the moment. I hope some other projects can help out.

Best regards,
Peter