[marketing] training oppertunities

Amal Senerath
 hi,
I am Amal Senarath from Sri Lanka, work as a IT  lecturer /trainer /consultant including Microsoft office. but because of  third licence software most of the companies are struggling. so i would like to train the people for open office and introduce it to some companies. please assist me. IT WILL BE THE END OF MICROSOFT OFFICE IN SRI LANAK. PLEASE DO YOU HAVE ANY CERTIFIED COURSES FOR THE OPEN OFFICE

Amal Senarath
NCC-UK, MBCS, MBA-ITS,ICDL

Re: training oppertunities

Ian Lynch-3
On 2 January 2011 10:53, Amal Senerath <[hidden email]> wrote:

>  hi,
> I am Amal Senarath from Sri Lanka, work as a IT  lecturer /trainer
> /consultant including Microsoft office. but because of  third licence
> software most of the companies are struggling. so i would like to train the
> people for open office and introduce it to some companies. please assist me.
> IT WILL BE THE END OF MICROSOFT OFFICE IN SRI LANAK. PLEASE DO YOU HAVE ANY
> CERTIFIED COURSES FOR THE OPEN OFFICE

We do have qualifications based on the UK National Vocational Qualification,
the ITQ. This fits to OOo directly now. We have a meeting in Berlin in 4
weeks time to decide a strategy for further developing the certification of
OOo. We have projects in Malaysia and Kenya as well as across Europe. If you
need more information perhaps contact me off list.

--
Ian

Ofqual Accredited IT Qualifications
The Schools ITQ