Quantcast

mecontentement

benjiprunier

Provenance : Courrier pour Windows 10
Je souhaite vous faire part de mon mécontentement. Votre logiciel n’est pas fiable, ne cesse de supprimer des parties de mes documents, et plante très souvent. Vous feriez bien de le mettre à jour ou de le supprimer.

---

Re: mecontentement

Martin Groenescheij
Google Translate:
> Provenance: Mail for Windows 10
> I wish to express my dissatisfaction. Your software is not reliable,
> keeps removing parts of my documents, and crashes very often. You'd
> better update it or delete it.

Thanks, for the suggestion.
By the way you haven't told us what your problem is, so it's quite
difficult to give you advice.
Anything else we can  do for you?

On 11/05/17 7:31 PM, [hidden email] wrote:
> Provenance : Courrier pour Windows 10
> Je souhaite vous faire part de mon mécontentement. Votre logiciel n’est pas fiable, ne cesse de supprimer des parties de mes documents, et plante très souvent. Vous feriez bien de le mettre à jour ou de le supprimer.

Re: mecontentement

Urmas
You can upgrade to LibreOffice. It is actively developed and has a larger
community.

Re: mecontentement

janthony41
[hidden email]

________________________________
You can upgrade to LibreOffice. It is actively developed and has a larger
community.

Re: mecontentement

janthony41
Unsubscribe please.

________________________________
You can upgrade to LibreOffice. It is actively developed and has a larger
community.

Re: mecontentement

Keith N. McKenna
On 5/13/2017 12:29 PM, Joe Anthony wrote:

> Unsubscribe please.
>

> ________________________________

following:mailto:[hidden email] then follow the
instructions in the followup e-mail you get.

Regards
Keith

Re: mecontentement

Martin Groenescheij

On 14/05/17 1:53 AM, Urmas wrote:
> You can upgrade to LibreOffice. It is actively developed and has a
> larger community.

And how does this solves his problems?
If someone can't explain his problem how does it help to switch to an
other package?
He probably will suffer from the same lack of knowledge.

Re: mecontentement

Fred-2
Why?

    On Saturday, May 13, 2017 12:29 PM, Joe Anthony <[hidden email]> wrote:

 Unsubscribe please.